Review Detail

Rock City II: This Ain't a Love Story (Cover)
Contemporary Women
Monique C Humphries
Monique C Humphries
February 19, 2015 1871
Good Sequel
Overall rating

Cover Art

N/A
Story Development

N/A
Character Development

N/A
Punctuation, Grammar

N/A
Poetic Language

We come back to the streets of the H and its dirtier than ever. You get introduced to the veterans of this game and are given a more in depth look at some character that were in Rock City One, but didn’t play that huge of role. When I started reading this, I was straight confused because it shows you one scene and then takes me back to the present day. I must say, this book was so good that I couldn’t wait to get in the third Rock City. But before you do, take a look at this second because there will be twist and turns in here that you didn’t see coming.

And all of this is really only the tip of the book. I mean, there are so many up and downs in this book they will have your head turning left and right to just keep up. My favorite character is Rockwell and my confusing character is Leelee. With the both of the them in this book, I never had a bad day. I do have one question for the author though and if you want to know what it is, don’t forget to watch my video. All my love, peace out.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account
Cron Job Starts