N/A
Story Development

N/A
Character Development

N/A
Punctuation, Grammar

N/A
Poetic Language

So through the tragic loss of her best friend, Alyssa finds herself back in her hometown for her funeral where she meets her ex, Drake. All I can say was, at this point I wanted to know what really happened. The first few pages you see what happened, but I go the feeling I didn’t get the whole story. Even though she had every reason to leave him, I mean I would have dipped out too. After the funeral, Drake is still feeling her despite her having this great life with another man in another state. You can almost tell that it never really ended.

What I really loved about this story was that it was so heartfelt and just full of love. My favorite scenes were just the ones with Drake. Not because he was just a delicious piece of chocolate cake, oh no. But really his persistence. He knew he messed up and when he got Alyssa back, he made sure to prove his love for her time and time again. The author made sure to give you some dramatic flare being that no love is perfect and that ending had me running for the hills. Thank you so much for putting this book out into the universe. All my love.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account