Story Development

N/A
Character Development

N/A
Punctuation, Grammar

N/A
Poetic Language

Authors Blurb:
She's self-destructive. He's crazy--crazy enough to save her from herself.

If any woman ever needed a hero, I guess it would have to be me. My ideal hero would be a man who would take it upon himself to rescue me, even if I fought his gallantry every step of the way.

I wish I could tell you that this is a story with a happy ending. I wish I could tell you that this is like so many other stories I have seen and read where there is a wonderful reunion for mother and daughter, but I can’t.

The simple fact of the matter is that my birth mother never wanted me. From the moment I left her womb, until the day of her death, she made sure I knew that she wished I had never been born.

Though I still can’t wrap my brain around how it’s possible that some women never bond with their children, I have finally accepted that my mother is one of those without the ability. Somewhere, in the midst of coming to grips with her hatred of me, I have become angry. I suppose he had no choice but to take me against my will due to my obstinacy.

I have no regrets for the life I have been granted and I carry no resentment. After all, it brought me to him.

I'm certain that many would question the way he has chosen to 'rescue' me. Knowing him the way I do, I’m sure he feels the end justifies the means.

This is our story. It's the story of a man who took me against my will. It’s the story of a man who saved me.

MY REVIEW 5 stars
When you are besotted with a woman like our hero Cash is, then what do you do? you kidnap her of course, you make her yours, in a manner she will never forget.

When you are kidnapped by a man like Cash, what do you do? well, our heroine Johnnie is about to find out. This guy is smoking hot, and he will not take her disobedience, he will punish her, he will make her want him like she has never wanted anyone in her life.

Johnnie is a troubled person, she had a horrible childhood, she has lost her sister that she looked up to, she is damaged, but our hero is out to save her!!!

This was one hell of a read, I was on a rollercoaster from start to finish, this gets you hot under the colour so to speak A MUST READ!!!

Pros & Cons

Pros
A riveting exciting read, gripping from start to end. The Author is a very talented lady
Cons
none
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account