N/A
Story Development

N/A
Character Development

N/A
Punctuation, Grammar

N/A
Poetic Language

Just to clear the air, you have to read the first book before you can even understand what is going on is this second book. Alyssa and Drake, still more in love that ever and with a little bundle in tow, but not everything is what is seems. You also meet the best friends of these characters who you met in the first book in this series. This book is so steamy, I mean I thought I had read all there is when it came to the love Drake showed on Alyssa, but I was pretty wrong. Get ready to experience the old school loved mixed with a bit of new as you start to see other relationships form.

One person that threw me for a loop was David. After all the evidence was poured out and even Autumn tried to show him the obvious, he seriously surprised me. I liked how the author had me thinking that David was just going to go for the jugular, which he did. He just tamed himself a bit. This book wasn’t too dramatic or filled with action packed scenes. It was just a love story that warmed my heart and made me feel all tingly and praying that I find a love like that.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account